try for free
  • News|MAG Silver Corp
    News|MAG Silver Corp

    Mineralised material from development and initial production stopes to be processed at the Fresnillo beneficiation plant from June 2020 pending completion of the Juanicipio plant. Juanicipio now expected to reach 85% name plate capacity in Q4 2021 (previous guidance 65%) and 90-95% in 2022 (in line with previous guidance). Commissioning of the flotation plant will be underway mid-2021. Access

    Read More
  • MAG Silver reports first production from Juanicipio
    MAG Silver reports first production from Juanicipio

    Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020 MAG Silver reports first production from Juanicipio Project in Mexico. 22 Oct 2020. Canadian exploration and development company MAG Silver has announced first production from Mexico’s Juanicipio Project, which is operated by Fresnillo with a 56% interest while the remaining 44% is held by MAG Silver. Through its processing facility, Fresnillo expects to process an average of

    Read More
  • Juanicipio Project Update
    Juanicipio Project Update

    Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020 Mineralised material from development and initial production stopes to be processed at the Fresnillo beneficiation plant from June 2020 pending completion of the Juanicipio plant. Juanicipio now

    Read More
  • Juanicipio Project Update - Yahoo
    Juanicipio Project Update - Yahoo

    Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020 Mineralised material from development and initial production stopes to be processed at the Fresnillo beneficiation plant from June 2020 pending completion of the Juanicipio plant. Juanicipio now

    Read More
  • MAG Silver Reports Second Quarter Juanicipio Underground
    MAG Silver Reports Second Quarter Juanicipio Underground

    Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021 Mineralized development material from the Juanicipio Project is being processed through the nearby Fresnillo beneficiation plant (100% owned by Fresnillo) with the lead (silver rich) and zinc

    Read More
  • MAG Silver Announces First Production From Juanicipio
    MAG Silver Announces First Production From Juanicipio

    Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020 MAG Silver Corp. is pleased to announce that, as planned, development material from the Juanicipio Project and MAG) commenced processing at the Fresnillo beneficiation plant during the quarter

    Read More
  • Investments Increase in Juanicipio Mining Plant - Opportimes
    Investments Increase in Juanicipio Mining Plant - Opportimes

    One of the largest companies in the mining sector in Mexico, Fresnillo plc reported that it expects the construction of the Juanicipo beneficiation plant, Zacatecas, in mid-2021, and that capital spending on that project increased from 395 million to 440 millions of dollars. However, development material and initial production rebates will be processed at the Fresnillo beneficiation plant

    Read More
  • Juanicipio Project, Mexico - Mining Technology
    Juanicipio Project, Mexico - Mining Technology

    The Fresnillo beneficiation plant produced 394,000oz of silver, 610oz of gold, 138t of lead and 174t of zinc during the quarter ending September 2020. The Juanicipio beneficiation plant will have a throughput rate of 4,000tpd, which will be attained by ramping up operations over a three-year period

    Read More
  • Juanicipio Project Update – Mexico Mining Center
    Juanicipio Project Update – Mexico Mining Center

    Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020 Mineralised material from development and initial production stopes to be processed at the Fresnillo beneficiation plant from June 2020 pending completion of the Juanicipio plant. Juanicipio now expected to reach 85% name plate capacity in Q4 2021 (previous guidance 65%) and 90-95% in 2022 (in line with previous guidance)

    Read More
  • MAG Silver Announces First Production at Juanicipio
    MAG Silver Announces First Production at Juanicipio

    Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020 MAG Silver announced that development material from the Juanicipio project commenced processing at the Fresnillo beneficiation plant (owned by Fresnillo plc) during 3Q20. The project is a joint venture between Fresnillo plc (56 percent) and MAG (44 percent). Fresnillo plc’s board approved the project in April 2019, with a US$395 million investment

    Read More
  • Investments Increase in Juanicipio Mining Plant
    Investments Increase in Juanicipio Mining Plant

    One of the largest companies in the mining sector in Mexico, Fresnillo plc reported that it expects the construction of the Juanicipo beneficiation plant, Zacatecas, in mid-2021, and that capital spending on that project increased from 395 million to 440 millions of dollars. However, development material and initial production rebates will be processed at the Fresnillo beneficiation plant

    Read More
Click avatar to contact us
Click avatar to contact us
gotop